WHAT WE DO
We do not perform cosmetic makeovers. Every bike is completely disassembled and restored to collector show quality. If you are looking for a clean rider, we are not your restoration shop. If you're looking for a bike you could stick in your living room and admire for years to come, then Phoenix Precision Restoration is the company you have been looking for. Every part of every motorcycle is disassembled, cleaned, inspected and restored or replaced as needed. Here is the short list of what we do:
• Aluminum/Plastic polishing
• Tank/Plastic painting
• Frame powder coating
• Bolt/Lever zinc plating
• Motor rebuilding
• Shock refurbishing
• Metal welding &fabrication
• Clutch reconstruction
• Carburetor rejuvenation
• Fork rebuilding & Setup
• Wheel repair and lacing
• Seat renovation
• Sticker/Graphic Recreation
• Pipe & Muffler Restoration
LOCATION & PURCHASING
Locating Bikes & Parts
The great thing about starting to look for your first piece or even adding your 20th piece is that you don't need to search the ends of the earth for it! Just contact Phoenix Precision Restoration and choose from or large selection of core bikes. At any time we stock over 50 core vintage bikes. By doing this we can help save you money. If we don'’t have your dream on our stocklist we will find it for you. Our exclusive locator services will scour the country to uncover your future gem.
We Buy Bikes & Parts
Your Trash may be our Treasure. Are you looking to clean out your garage or barn? Contact Phoenix Precision Restoration we are always in the market to purchase core bikes and quality used parts. We will arrange pickup and pay you a fair value. Have any vintage racing components such as:
We have customers looking for vintage racing components. In addition, we build race replica bikes and are in need of these items, for ALL makes. Give us a call or send us an email, you may be surprised by what that “junk” is worth.
No matter where in the world you are located Phoenix Precision Restoration can make acquiring your dream as easy 1, 2, 3.
Phoenix Precision Restoration will:
1. Arrange pickup of your bike and delivery to Phoenix Precision Restoration. If you do not have the bike you want restored, we will locate one and have it trucked to us.
2. Perform all shipping prep to insure you dream is protected
3. Arrange International Shipping Including.
• Title Work
• Bill of lading
• Export Documentation
• Door to door delivery or save money by picking up your new work of art at your most convenient port of entry.
We only use licensed and bonded trucking and shipping service agencies. We can arrange additional insurance for international shipments. We work on your behalf to negotiate the best rates.
Do you already have the bike, restored it yourself and just looking for a certain part.
• Does your tank have dents
• In need of refinishing?
• Do you have a plastic tank that is scratched and faded?
• Are your rims tarnished, spokes rusted, hubs faded?
• How about your shocks? Are the springs pitted or rusty, tubes rusty and in need of rebuild?
• Seat looking shabby?
These are just a few of the components we can bring back to ‘like new’ condition. Send us your old part and you will receive back a fully restored piece of art. Don’t have the part? Let us know what you need - We have one of the largest inventories of vintage parts. If we don’t have one in stock, our exclusive locator service will find one for you.
Just email us....It's really that simple!